how to study less than five hours a day
All the resources I wish I had used since day one
Study strategies to retain information longer
How to have time for your hobbies everyday.
How to effectively plan your day for ultimate efficiency.
Techniques to decrease the time spent studying while never pulling an all-nighter
How to remain relaxed during exam week.
Tricks on how to become a confident medical student.
Strategies to help schedule medical school into your life and not your life into medical school.
How to decide what kind of doctor to be.
How to get involved in research projects.
What to do during your first and only summer in medical school.
How to prepare yourself for clinical rotations.
• Passed all my courses with mostly A’s and some B’s (School is Pass/Fail)
• Rarely studied past 6 PM on most days
• Took bimonthly weekend road trips to see family and loved ones
• Worked on 6+ research projects – with 4 publications
• Spent a summer working at a pediatric Type 1 Diabetic camp
• Served as an officer in two organizations
• Began TheMDJourney my second year – published over 60 blog posts
• Went to the gym at least 4 days a week
• Never pulled in an all-nighter for school
• Volunteered at free clinics at least once every other month
• Wrote The Preclinical Guide
• Honored my first few rotations after an 18-month pre-clinical curriculum
• Reached my step 1 goal with minimal stress and maximal sleep
I’m currently a third year medical student who loves to write and mentor. I created TheMDJourney.com at the end of my first year and I’m blown away by how much it has grown. My goal is to help as many students as possible. You can get in contact with me at [email protected]
Don’t like it? Get a complete refund.