Have A Question? Check Out The Most Commonly Asked Ones!
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you starting or early on in med school?
If you’re either struggling or nervous about common obstacles such as studying, retention, getting the grades you want, managing your time/stress, and still somehow staying happy while being a top student – this workshop is exactly for you!
This will be a live workshop where I personally breakdown:
- Essential Of A Top Med Student
- How To Study Like The Top 1%
- Study Approaches You Can Replicate Today
- General Approach Needed To Retain More & Study Faster
- Best Resources You Need To Crush It
- How To Use Reverse Planning To Crush Your Exams
- How A Top Med Student Master Their Calendar
- Avoiding Demotivation Like A Pro
- Easy Path To Becoming A Competitive Residency Applicant
- How To Prep For Boards As A New Med Student
- The Happiness Equation To Being Successful & Satisfied
- And much more!
This live workshop will be happening on Saturday, August 26th at 1 PM Central Time. If you can’t make it live – a replay will be available to you!
You will be emailed a link to join the live workshop via email after you sign up!
Again my goal has always been to help as many students as possible. If you undergo the workshop & didn’t find it helpful – you can get a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Your satisfaction is my biggest priority.